Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I did it!

I did it- I gave in to temptation and my better judgement and started a blog! This could be one of the biggest mistakes of my life, but I'm taking the risk. I thoroughly enjoy reading other blogs-Melissa's, Allison's, Sarah Lehren's, and many more. I also don't get to talk to my friends too much, so it looks like blogging is the new texting, the new facebook, the new thing to do. And I'm doing it!



So who am I? I am a 25-year old girl who is engaged to a very sweet, cute guy- Clark Carroll. We've known each other for over 12 years and I wish I could say we've been together all of the years, but that's not the case. We started dating about 2 years ago and those have been the best years of my life. I work at my family business, Lomanco, in Jacksonville, AR and live in Little Rock. I live in an awesome condo downtown in the 300 3rd Building. (If you're in the LR area- come find me!). I have a 4 month old- Birdie. She loves to sleep in the bed with me, play with her toys, and she enjoys meal time (who doesn't)! (Birdie's a golden retriever).



Wedding planning consumes most of my free time (and a little bit of work time too). SHHH- don't tell dad. The wedding date is June 27th and the wedding reception is going to be unbelievable. My friends like to have fun and the booze will be pouring- so it'll go down in the record books!



I have a great group of friends in Fayetteville and I'm getting closer to friends in Little Rock, but they don't compare to my Fayetteville group (not yet at least).



Well that's my first blog. More to come...!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world 'Queen Mary'! I am glad to see that you joined the club!

    I added you to 'My Blog List'!...

    Love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally the new thing to do! We are so trendy!! I talk to you almost everyday, but i will now get to read about you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world :)
    I miss wedding planning so much! I bet your having a blast!

    ReplyDelete